WE GO FURTHER, SO YOU CAN TOO.
AUTOCANADA CERTIFIED COLLISION CENTRES
Only AutoCanada Collision Centres can issue a Approved Certificate of Repair guaranteeing your vehicle was restored to its original factory safety specifications by trained collision repair technicians, using only Original Parts.
When it comes to damage caused by an accident, there’s often more than meets the eye. Even a minor collision can undermine your vehicle’s structural integrity, mechanical systems, electronics, and performance.
Even with minor repairs, AutoCanada Collision Centres take major care to deliver precise work using approved procedures and equipment.
Repairing your vehicle at our repair centre ensures all manufacturer warranty requirements are met. Trust your repairs to the experts at AutoCanada Collision Centres, Canada’s most state of the art repair shops.
When you chose your Audi, you chose a vehicle that offered uncompromising quality and workmanship. Now ensure your investment is pampered with the finest of care—the kind of care only available at an Audi Dealer.
This is how your Audi stays genuine. There is no substitute for the best.
Types of repair facilities:
Repairs to all steel body vehicles including: A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, Q3, Q5 and 2005-2016 Q7.
Repairs to steel and aluminum body vehicles including: A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, Q3, Q5, Q7 and Q8.
Able to repair all Audi models.
Learn more about the importance of getting your Audi repaired at a Certified Collision Repair Centre:
Benefits of Audi Genuine Body Parts:
- Are developed at the same time as the vehicle and are therefore tailored to the vehicle model.
- Adhere to the series specifications regarding vehicle weight, aerodynamics and specific passive safety features thanks to their made-to-measure design, which employs a variety of materials.
- Ensure high levels of safety, comfort and durability for the vehicle in conjunction with their high level of body rigidity.
- Provide effective corrosion protection using coatings and carefully sealed seams, thereby offering long-term vehicle durability.
- Preserve the original design of the vehicle following a repair.
Facts you must know:
- The body is what gives each vehicle model its distinctive shape and primarily protects the vehicle occupants in the event of an accident by using passive safety features, such as seat belts, airbags, a deformation-resistant passenger cell and other crumple zones at the front and rear.
- Handling characteristics are influenced by the body: The higher the “torsional rigidity,” the less the vehicle is distorted on uneven and curved routes, and the better its handling characteristics.
- The design of the body affects fuel consumption due to its weight and aerodynamic properties.
- The installation of parts offered by third parties can lead to altered deformation characteristics and may compromise the safety of the vehicle occupants. Furthermore, if these third-party parts are not tailored to the vehicle in question, resulting in a poor fit and finish, rework may have to be performed at the vehicle owner’s expense.