WE GO FURTHER, SO YOU CAN TOO.
AUTOCANADA CERTIFIED COLLISION CENTRES
Only AutoCanada Collision Centres can issue a Approved Certificate of Repair guaranteeing your vehicle was restored to its original factory safety specifications by trained collision repair technicians, using only Original Parts.
When it comes to damage caused by an accident, there’s often more than meets the eye. Even a minor collision can undermine your vehicle’s structural integrity, mechanical systems, electronics, and performance.
Even with minor repairs, AutoCanada Collision Centres take major care to deliver precise work using approved procedures and equipment.
Repairing your vehicle at our repair centre ensures all manufacturer warranty requirements are met. Trust your repairs to the experts at AutoCanada Collision Centres, Canada’s most state of the art repair shops.
AutoCanada Buick-Certified Collision Centres are i-CAR Gold Class recognized and accredited by local insurance providers.
KNOW THE CERTIFIED SERVICE DIFFERENCE
Always insist on GM Collision Parts for your collision repair to restore your vehicle’s safety, comfort, and performance. Don’t settle for imitation collision parts for your auto body repair that may not measure up in design, materials, ﬁt, assembly, or comparative testing. GM Collision Parts are the Original Equipment Manufacturer parts for your vehicle, so you know you’re getting GM quality, reliability, and durability.
GENUINE GM PARTS: THE RIGHT COLLISION REPAIR PARTS AFTER A WRONG TURN
Genuine GM Collision Parts are new parts made with the same materials and construction methods as the parts with which your vehicle was originally built. Genuine GM Collision Parts are the best choice for your auto body repair to ensure that your vehicle’s designed appearance, durability, and safety are preserved. The use of Genuine GM Parts can help maintain the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
It’s your vehicle. You can choose Genuine GM Parts and be confident that the repairs have been made using manufacturer-recommended parts. Don’t settle for alternatives such as recycled parts to repair your vehicle. These are not Genuine GM Collision Parts. While, in most cases, the parts are from undamaged sections of the vehicle, the origin and history of these parts are unknown. Such parts are not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty, and any related failures are not covered by that warranty. Why take chances with your collision repair? With Genuine GM Parts installed by the Certified Service experts, you can rest assured you’re getting the best quality collision and auto body repair available for your vehicle.
Aftermarket collision parts may also be suggested to repair your GM vehicle. These parts are made by companies other than GM and may not have been tested for the vehicle. As a result, these parts may fit poorly, exhibit premature durability/corrosion problems, and may not perform properly in subsequent collisions. Aftermarket parts are not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty, and any vehicle failure related to such parts is not covered by that warranty.
COLLISION DAMAGE REPAIR AND PARTS: MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
It is your right to have your vehicle restored to pre-crash condition. That means insisting on original replacement parts from your vehicle’s manufacturer. Many insurance policies limit compensation for collision repair through the use of aftermarket collision parts. These aftermarket parts do not provide the same level of original fit, form, and function as GM Collision Parts. Check your insurance policy now for Original Equipment Manufacturer parts usage. If genuine parts are not specified, request a policy that states only GM Original Equipment Manufacturer parts will be used to repair your vehicle.
If another party’s insurance company is paying for the auto body repair, you are not obligated to accept a repair valuation based on that insurance company’s collision policy repair limits, as you have no contractual limits with that company. In such cases, you have control of the repair and parts choices, so insist on Genuine GM Parts.
Remember, you have a choice. You can either choose genuine parts made by the original manufacturer, or you can choose imitations of those parts made by other companies. Not only can these imitations compromise your vehicle’s safety performance in subsequent collisions, they may also diminish your vehicle’s resale value down the road. When you have the damage repaired at your local GM auto body center using only Genuine GM Parts, you get the peace of mind of proper equipment and quality replacement parts. When it comes to collision repair and auto body repair, it just makes good sense to turn to the GM-trained Certified Service experts.
Why Genuine GM Air-Bag System Parts After a Crash?
Collision repair and auto body repair professionals should always use extreme caution when performing repairs to a vehicle’s Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), which includes air bags. GM Original Equipment does not support the use of any used, salvaged, or imitation parts for SRS collision repair. Only new, genuine GM-warranted parts should be used in repair because of the critical nature in the design of air-bag systems.
GM Original Equipment Air Bags:
- Comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS)
- Provide assurance of quality, fit, and function
- Always install new air bags for safety
Genuine GM Sheet Metal Parts
Sheet metal helps reflect the beauty of a newly repaired vehicle. Using GM Original Equipment sheet metal parts helps ensure that you are restoring a damaged vehicle to its pre-collision condition. GM sheet metal parts are carefully packaged and shipped in boxes specifically designed to protect and preserve primed surfaces to help reduce prep time.
Genuine GM Hoods, Fenders, Doors and Decklids:
- Feature perfect fit and function
- Are engineered with the same materials and tolerances as the original part
- Are made with GM sheet metal parts, which:
- Are designed to crush correctly in a collision – Non-Original Equipment parts may not crush to GM crash-testing standards
- Are made with strong, corrosion-resistant steel coatings
- Are formed or stamped for added strength
- Feature placement of welds and adhesives based on test data
- Follow the full electrocoat primer (ELPO) process
Genuine GM Fascias, Grilles, and Bumpers
GM Original Equipment Manufacturer fascias, grilles, and bumpers help restore the original look of a vehicle where it counts most — up front. Of course, safety is another important factor, and nothing is compromised.
GM Original Equipment Fascias:
- Are designed to accommodate the latest collision-avoidance technology sensors
- Are primed and ready to install right out of the box
- Have less risk for paint peel vs. recycled options
GM Original Equipment Grilles:
- Are available with active air shutters as a complete assembly
- Are always perfectly matched to vehicle trim level
GM Original Equipment Bumpers:
- Feature GM Original Equipment fit and finish for faster installations
- Are matched to correct trim level for the vehicle
- Have all safety system functionality integrated into each bumper
- Are plug-n-play with fully wired license-plate lamps and park-assist sensors when
GM uses materials such as Ultra High-Strength Steel (UHSS) and aluminum to help meet more stringent crash-worthiness requirements and improve vehicle performance, while limiting or reducing overall mass.
GM Original Equipment Pillars, Bumper Bars, and Supports:
- Are designed to retain vehicle’s original structure
- Are replaceable in sections to allow for only needed repairs
- Are made with materials that are the exact specs and standards of the original
- Are equipped with bolt-on crashboxes to simplify repairs
- Are made to maintain vehicle safety systems when professionally installed
- Provide peace-of-mind for shop owners and repair technicians
What Are the Advantages of Ultra High-Strength Steel?
- Increased body rigidity
- More resistance to corrosion
- Improved strength-to-weight ratio
Genuine GM Lighting and Interior Parts
GM Original Equipment Parts are identical to production units and made to fit right the first time, to help restore your vehicle’s showroom look.
GM Original Equipment Manufacturer Headlamp and Tail Lamp Assemblies:
- Feature housing and carrier that are the same as the original
- Feature quick, trouble-free installation right out of the box
- Meet GM lighting performance, durability, and reliability requirements
- Comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
GM Original Equipment Manufacturer Interior Parts:
- Feature color matched to trim level
- Offer sets and kits for common replacement parts
- Feature assemblies, wiring harnesses, and safety systems built in to most components
- Comply with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements