WE GO FURTHER, SO YOU CAN TOO.
AUTOCANADA CERTIFIED COLLISION CENTRES
Only AutoCanada Collision Centres can issue a Approved Certificate of Repair guaranteeing your vehicle was restored to its original factory safety specifications by trained collision repair technicians, using only Original Parts.
When it comes to damage caused by an accident, there’s often more than meets the eye. Even a minor collision can undermine your vehicle’s structural integrity, mechanical systems, electronics, and performance.
Even with minor repairs, AutoCanada Collision Centres take major care to deliver precise work using approved procedures and equipment.
Repairing your vehicle at our repair centre ensures all manufacturer warranty requirements are met. Trust your repairs to the experts at AutoCanada Collision Centres, Canada’s most state of the art repair shops.
Sometimes, things go bump.
A collision doesn’t just damage your car—it can wreak havoc on your life. Restore your vehicle (and your peace of mind) when you bring it to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility (CCRF). They’ve got the right people, parts, tools, and know-how to get the job done according to Volkswagen standards. And yours.
Only Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Centres can issue a Volkswagen Approved Certificate of Repair guaranteeing your Volkswagen was restored to its original factory safety specifications by trained Volkswagen collision repair technicians using only Original Volkswagen Parts. It’s peace of mind for you, as a Volkswagen owner. Insist upon a Volkswagen Certified AutoCanada Collision Centre.
Safety first. And last.
We have the right people, the right parts, the right tools, and the know-how to get the job done right and to Volkswagen standards. So when you select Genuine Volkswagen Parts, you’ll want to make sure you find the right collision repair shop—and the right experts—to install them.
The right choice.
Taking your car to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility (CCRF) helps ensure:
- Trained employees, certified in Volkswagen collision repair, perform the work on your vehicle
- All services will follow strict, mandated repair procedures per Volkswagen standards
- Wherever feasible, the facility will use Genuine Volkswagen Parts
- Employees have access to exclusive Volkswagen technical tools and repair information
- All vehicle warranties will be maintained
We’re here to help.
Here’s some advice on choosing a collision repair shop:
- Check with your Consultant at your Volkswagen dealer to see if they recommend a particular Volkswagen CCRF—some dealerships actually have on-site collision repair facilities
- Ask friends or family members who drive a VW for a recommendation
- When talking with a CCRF or other repair shop, ask about training, certifications, and qualifications
- Ask the shop if they use Genuine Volkswagen Parts, and whether they participate in Volkswagen programs that help save money on those parts
- Listen to your gut, and make sure you feel comfortable working with the shop before making a commitment
Remember, not even your insurance company can insist that you use a specific shop, so don’t commit to any facility until you’re comfortable they’re the right folks to get the job done. What’s the best way to get that peace of mind? Insist on having your car repaired at an AutoCanada Volkswagen Certified Repair Facility with Genuine Volkswagen Parts.
Provided by a third party.