VW Certified Collision Repair Facility – but what does that mean for you?
Nobody knows your Volkswagen like a VW Certified Collision Repair facility, thanks to the certifications our technicians have achieved.
St. James VW Collision Centre can make your vehicle look brand new again. We proudly employ three Master Craftsmen technicians that anchor the shop team. Your vehicle is our masterpiece, no matter what service we perform you can count on exceptional quality each time.
Bonus – Loaner Vehicle While Your Vehicle is Repaired
Not only will we provide exceptional service, we go a step beyond other collision centres. With all visit you will be provided with a Volkswagen loaner while your vehicle is in for the repair portion of your claim.*
- Preliminary estimates available
- Receive a complete detail of vehicle upon return
- Private repairs available
- Same-day claim appointments available
- Brand new on-site vehicle rentals
- Autopac accredited
- I-Car Gold and I-Car Gold – Aluminum class certified
- Our Platinum Level Technicians and Estimators meet the highest levels of training by I-Car each year
You can email or fax your claim directly to our body shop manager. If your claim is solely related to windshield or glass, we can contact Autopac on your behalf. Upon receiving your information you can expect a reply via your chosen contact method on the same business day. If your forms were sent after 5:00pm or on a Saturday or Sunday you can expect a reply on the following business day. We are dedicated to delivering quality customer service.
Contact St. James Collision Centre
670 Century Street
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0A1
It’s your right to choose a repair facility!
Because we have a long-standing relationship with most insurance companies, the entire process is kept as hassle free and pain free as possible for you.
Complimentary Repair Estimates
Windshield & Glass Repair
Interior & Exterior Details
Valet & Car Rental
At some point in your vehicles lifetime you may require glass, or windshield repair or replacement. Your vehicle’s glass and windshields can become cracked, chipped, or scratched in the course of daily use. Windshields will also deteriorate over time due to factors like the sun, dirty windshield wipers and general debris from the road.
Our glass repair services include:
- Front & rear windshield repairs
- Windshield replacement
- Safety system recalibration
- Car window & power window repairs
- Competitive pricing & insurance claims assistance (if required)
Whether you require a simple glass repair, or a full windshield replacement our specialist team of auto glass technicians are here to help.
Not only will we repair your vehicle to its original condition, our OE trained and certified collision repair experts will always look for the unique safety features on your vehicle that simply must be properly repaired.
- Electronic perimeter monitoring systems that must be re-calibrated for accuracy.
- Bluetooth and hands-free link connections are in sync.
- Structural components of your vehicle are manufactured with high strength steel or aluminum and must be repaired by a collision expert to ensure the vehicle dynamics and occupant protection remain safe.
AutoCanada has a long history of concern for the environment, and actively seeks ways to meet the growing transportation needs of society in ways that are less harmful to our earth. We are proud to host environmentally friendly waterborne paint technology at all our collision centres instead of using materials containing harsh chemicals. Our certified technicians offer consistent, professional and accurate auto repair services using environmentally friendly practices in order to better serve your vehicle and the community.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 AM 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM 6:00 PM|