Wellington Motors Collision Centre is Guelph's only "FIVE STAR" certified collision center and is a proud member of the Certified First Collision Network. Well established within Wellington Chrysler Dodge Jeep's 38,000 square foot facility, Wellington Motors Collision Centre is recognized as a direct repair facility for most insurance companies and has the necessary tools, equipment and personnel to deliver the highest quality repairs at a fair price in a timely fashion all with the award winning customer satisfaction we have been providing since 1940.
- Free computerized estimates
- Customer shuttle
- Written lifetime warranty
- Quality trained technicians
- State of the art facility
- 24 Hour towing available
- Rental cars available
- Frame measuring equipment
- In-house car detailing
- In-house mechanical repairs
- Computerized alignments
- Downdraft bake spray booth
- Factory authorized repairs
- The largest parts inventory in the city
Contact Wellington Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
935 Woodlawn Road West
Guelph, ON N1K 1B7
It’s your right to choose a repair facility!
Because we have a long-standing relationship with most insurance companies, the entire process is kept as hassle free and pain free as possible for you.
Complimentary Repair Estimates
Windshield & Glass Repair
Interior & Exterior Details
Valet & Car Rental
At some point in your vehicles lifetime you may require glass, or windshield repair or replacement. Your vehicle’s glass and windshields can become cracked, chipped, or scratched in the course of daily use. Windshields will also deteriorate over time due to factors like the sun, dirty windshield wipers and general debris from the road.
Our glass repair services include:
- Front & rear windshield repairs
- Windshield replacement
- Safety system recalibration
- Car window & power window repairs
- Competitive pricing & insurance claims assistance (if required)
Whether you require a simple glass repair, or a full windshield replacement our specialist team of auto glass technicians are here to help.
Not only will we repair your vehicle to its original condition, our OE trained and certified collision repair experts will always look for the unique safety features on your vehicle that simply must be properly repaired.
- Electronic perimeter monitoring systems that must be re-calibrated for accuracy.
- Bluetooth and hands-free link connections are in sync.
- Structural components of your vehicle are manufactured with high strength steel or aluminum and must be repaired by a collision expert to ensure the vehicle dynamics and occupant protection remain safe.
AutoCanada has a long history of concern for the environment, and actively seeks ways to meet the growing transportation needs of society in ways that are less harmful to our earth. We are proud to host environmentally friendly waterborne paint technology at all our collision centres instead of using materials containing harsh chemicals. Our certified technicians offer consistent, professional and accurate auto repair services using environmentally friendly practices in order to better serve your vehicle and the community.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8AM - 5PM|
|Tuesday||8AM - 5PM|
|Wednesday||8AM - 5PM|
|Thursday||8AM - 5PM|
|Friday||8AM - 5PM|